Going out camping is a great outdoor activity and while doing so you should choose the best gear that fulfills all your needs. The big question is how should you choose gear that is perfect for you. Here we look at some of the best Lichfield tents available today and we help you choose the one that is best suited to your needs.
Are Lichfield tents any good?
There are plenty of companies offering different goods that are required for camping. You would need things like tarps, sleeping bags, tie downs, backpacks, headlamps or flashlights, hiking boots etc. The most important thing you would require when you decide to go on a camping trip is a tent. The kind of tent you decide to buy depends on the type of trip you are going on. You should also keep in mind the weight and how easy it is to pack and store.
Tents come in a variety of sizes and types. It should be easy to set up, compact, light and most importantly weather resistant. When you buy a tent you should also consider the group size and if you would need a bigger tent for some additional space. Lichfield tents offer all this and much more.
Most tents come in two varieties: three season and four season. The three season tents are lightweight and they are designed keeping the temperate conditions of spring, summer and fall in mind. On the other hand, the four season tents are made of more durable fabric that can handle fierce winds, snowdrifts and snow loads. They also use more poles than the three season tents.
Lichfield has a wide variety of tents for you to choose from whether you are a complete beginner or a camping veteran. You will never have to wonder if the Lichfield tents are any good as they are your best bet.
How resistant are the lichfield camping tents to bad weather?
One of the most basic functions of a tent is that it should keep you dry and safe. It should be sturdy and it should protect you however harsh the weather may be.
When it comes to being resistant to bad weather, the Lichfieldcamping tents are rated 4.5 out of 5. With its design technology, Lichfield tents have increased waterproofing. Now you don’t need to worry however heavy the downpour may be. You will always be well protected inside and totally dry too.
Is it easy to get lichfield tents spares?
The requirement to get spares for tents usually does not arise if the product is sturdy and durable. Though the lichfield tents spares are easily available on their website as well as other sources, Lichfield is a company that believes in quality and their collection is designed keeping the consumer in mind. Their products are rugged, durable and very weather resistant. Due to all these reasons, the Lichfield tents get a rating of 4 out of 5 for their durability factor.
Are the tents from lichfield great outdoors tents too?
With a family camping heritage that goes back all the way to 1860, Lichfield is one of the most well known brands in the market. With such valuable experience, all the Lichfield products are designed to suit the various styles and needs of consumers.
Lichfield tents have innovative storage solutions and increased waterproofing to keep you safe and secure all the time. Their tents have added height, whichmakes it easy to use. The spacious tents ensure that your camping trip is as enjoyable as possible. All these additional features make the tents from lichfield great outdoors tents and earn it a rating of 4 out of 5.
- Fire resistant fabrics: The tents are made of fire resistant fabric, which provides unmatched protection in the event of a fire.
- Polyester body:The body of the tent is made of polyester, whichmakes it light and easy to maintain.
- Front and rear entry: The large and zippered front and rear entry options make it convenient to get in and out of the tent.
- Storage: There are inner storage pockets with hanging loop to help you keep your things safely inside the tent.
- Easy to carry: The tents come with a handled carry bag, which make it easy to carry around.
- Made of polyester: The body of the tent is made of polyester, which is not a good insulator. This means that it can get very hot when it is warm or chilly when it is cold.
- Design of the entry doors: If you use the doors to get in or out of the tent when it is raining, the rainwatercan seep inside the tent.
What do the lichfield tents customer reviews say?
With it superior design technology and range of products, Lichfield tents have a loyal customer base who are extremely happy with their purchase. These tents have great reviews on the Lichfield website andon almost all major websites that sell camping gear. They also have earned high ratings online.
Most of the customers love the compact size of the tents and the fact of how easy they are to set up. With its weather resistant design, the tents have been able to withstand harsh weather comfortably. Customers also find them durable and a great value for money product. The lichfield tents customer reviews say it is a highly recommended product.
Best Lichfield tents Uk:
Among all the different Lichfield tents available in the UK, we take a look at the top 5 products in this category. Let us see some of their best features and why they are so popular.
The lichfield 2 man tent – Lichfield Cullen 2 Tent:
Lichfield Cullen 2 Tent
The Lichfield Cullen 2 is a great tent if you are new to camping and you want to explore the outdoors during a weekend. It gives you plenty of living and storage space. It is a domed structure with 2 poles and it has an additional porch.
- The pitching style of this tent is an inner first pitching.
- It weighs only 2.6 kg and it is one of the lightweight tents available today.
- It is made of fire resistant fabric and polyester body for superior protection.
- It has a polyester inner tent, which is breathable and comfortable.
- It has 3 fiberglass poles and a ring and pin system.
- The front entry is large and zippered and it has a zippered inner door with upper mesh panel. It also has 2 large PVC windows.
- There are storage pockets on the inside and a hanging loop.
The lichfield 3 man tent – LichfieldArisaig 3:
Lichfield Arisaig 3
If you are looking for a tent that it easy to pitch and set up then the LichfieldArisaig 3 is the one. Itis stable even in harsh weather and it has a large amount of space. It is the best tent if you have several pieces of kit and you want a tent with spacious storage.
- The pitching style of this tent is flysheet-first pitching
- The weight of this tent is about 6.45 kg, which makes it light and easy to pitch as well.
- The tent is made of fabric that it resistant to fire and it has a tunnel design.
- It has a polyester body and breathable polyester inner tent. There is a riser groundsheet in the porch area and a sewn-in inner groundsheet.
- The poles are made of fiberglass and it has zippered entry from both sides.
- It also has 2 front PVC windows that have internal covers. The front and rear mesh vents have external covers.
- You can enter the tent from both sides through its large zippered entry and keep your essential gear near your hand.It has a zippered inner door with an upper mesh panel.
- It comes with a handled carry bag with drawcord closure.
The lichfield 4 man tent – Lichfield Ainsdale 4:
Lichfield Ainsdale 4
The Lichfield Ainsdale 4 is a great choice for a small family or group of friends wanting to make the most of their outdoor camping trip. It is reliable, easy to set up and a great value for money product.It can easily accommodate 3 to 4 persons.
- It has a packed weight of only 4.6 kg and it compact and easy to carry.
- The double skin of this tent is fire resistant and it has taped seams.
- With a 2000mm hydrostatic head, this dome style tent is extremely effective when it comes to waterproofing.
- It also comes with 4 sleeping bags to make your camping trip even more comfortable.
A popular tent from the range of lichfield tents 5-6 man – Lichfield River 6:
Lichfield River 6
If you are looking for the perfect tent for any camping trip that can comfortably accommodate 6 people then this is the one. The Lichfield River 6 is light and waterproof. With its amazing features this tent is complete value for money.
- It can easily accommodate up to 6 people.
- The tent comes with 6 sleeping bags and separate groundsheets for a comfortable stay. It has one room.
- The fire retardant double skin with taped seam makes it very secure.
- Waterproofing will never be a worry due to its 2000mm hydrostatic head.
- It weighs only 4 kg and it can be easily set up, as it is color-coded. The maximum height of this tent is 120cm.
One of the cheap lichfield tents – Lichfield Tonto 2:
Lichfield Tonto 2
A tent, which some people may call, one of the cheap lichfield tents but which certainly does not compromise on quality. The Lichfield Tonto 2 is a perfect 2-person tent. It is fire resistant, durable and worth much more than its price.
- It is easy to set up and easy to pack too. This means you can make the most of your trip and enjoy to the fullest.
- The side entry door is zippered which makes it easy to get in and get out. You can also have all your essential gear close to you.
- The body and the groundsheet both are fire resistant, as they have been treated with a fire retardant solution.
- The groundsheet is made of polyethylene and it is sewn-in. The fiberglass pole is pre-inserted.
- The body is waterproof and durable as it is made of protex durable polyester.
- This tent has single skin with taped seams.
The complete lichfield tents review:
One should keep in mind that buying a tent is like shopping for a home. There are important factors that you consider before making your purchase. Some of these factors are the shape of the tent, the type of tent, the floor space and headroom of the tent etc.
It is also a good idea to set up your tent at home first so that you are familiar with the way the poles fit together and connect to the tent body. You should also make sure that the manufacturer has taped all the seams. If not, you can apply seam sealer to prevent the water from creeping inside the tent.
Lichfield has an impressive range of products with amazing features. Their products are designed to be easy to use. They have products like tents, rucksacks, sleeping bags as well as camping accessories. Our review would have surely given you an overview of their best products.
If you are looking for a tent that can accommodate 2 to 3 people then the LichfieldArisaig 3 or the Lichfield Ainsdale 4 will be good choices to consider.
The Lichfield River 6is a tent that you should purchase if you are heading out to the outdoors with a larger family or a group of friends. With it capacity to accommodate 6 people it would be a perfect choice.
The Lichfield Cullen 2 and Lichfield Tonto 2 both are quite similar when it comes to the space and number of people that can use them. They have a slight difference in price with the Tonto 2 priced slightly lesser.
Between these two products, our pick would be the Lichfield Tonto 2. With its extremely affordable price, it is a great buy for someone new to the world of camping. With its ease of setting up, and waterproof feature, it is the perfect companion for a camping trip.
It is spacious, looks great and it would be difficult to find a product to match its features and price. A product that gives you the maximum time to relax and enjoy your trip while also being value for money, the Lichfield Tonto 2 should be your next buy.