Your comfort should still be ensured even when you are doing outdoor activities like camping. With that said, make sure you look for the best camping tent that will accommodate your needs. For bigger families or group of friends, a more spacious 8 Man Tent just might fit the bill.
Here we checked out all the 8 Man Tents that are out there and picked the ones that have weatherproofing abilities, are durable and have the space that will accommodate bigger families and friends. Read on to find out which product you should get.
Best 8 Man Tent 2022
- Editors pick - Coleman Tent Cortes Octagon
- Most inside space - 10T Outdoor Equipment Waterproof Mojave
- Best buy - Skandika Montana Family Group Tunnel Tent
- Most bedrooms - Peaktop 3+1 Rooms 8 Persons
- Easy setup - CampFeuer Spacious Family Tent
While scouting options for the best 8 man tent, you can’t miss the Coleman Cortes Tent Big Top Octagonal! It turns camping into an outdoor adventure that leaves you asking for more. Steel poles are included for a sturdy structure and color-coded poles makes pitching an effortless process. The interior is big enough for more people and you can even squeeze in 2 queen-sized camping beds or up to 8 sleeping bags. This is truly one of the best 8 man tents around as it takes just about 15 minutes to pitch as well as un-pitch.
- This can afford you a 360 view.
- Two doors are present for easy entry and exit.
- Two inner storage pockets with cup holders provide a place to put your necessities.
- Windows and mesh roof guarantee maximum air circulation and ventilation. Condensation will not build up.
- Coleman’s patented WeatherTec system along with a full zippered rainfly to prevent water from seeping inside when it rains.
- While taking it down is easy, some people said they had trouble just putting it in the bag again.
The 10T Mojave 400 – 8 person pyramid tent is a tipi tent that offers fast and simple installation through the crossbar. The 8 man pyramid tent, which is named after its shape, comes with a sewn-in groundsheet that is for all round protection in tough weather. It has a waterproof coating with 5000 mm water column for that purpose.
- This comes with a sewn-in groundsheet that keeps unwanted bugs out. It features a crossbar setup so pitching this shouldn’t take a lot of time.
- It is made from durable materials. You can use it in the summer as well as it has UV-resistant properties.
- Keeping water out shouldn’t be a problem with its 5000 mm water column.
- It affords you a lot of privacy but still ensures you get a view of outdoor life with its 2 transparent PVC windows.
- It truly is spacious. More people can sleep in here.
- It doesn’t come with individual rooms.
This eight-berth camping tent is one of the most spacious tents around. There are three rooms for sleeping, giving everyone an option for privacy. You also get three entrances, making it easy to get in and out of it. The peak is at 200 cm and it even has a living area and can accommodate luggage and sleeping pods. It won’t feel claustrophobic in here even when more people are sleeping in it. It is a little bit more expensive but for the space you are getting, it is worth it.
- This tent is very spacious. It can accommodate 8 people but still have more room for big camping gear and luggage bags. There are 3 sleeping quarters so there is more privacy in this space.
- The material is breathable, so air can circulate well and doesn’t condense. It also come with a sewn-in sheet for the floor and a mesh to keep those unwanted bugs out.
- It doesn’t feel constricting inside. There is a lot of headroom. Even larger and taller people can feel comfortable in this.
- The material is flame-retardant and has also been equipped with 5000 mm water column. The sealed seams are top quality. There are even additional perks such as zipper for cable and wires, a sunshade and a lantern hook.
- Some said it isn’t the most ideal for stronger winds. But for relatively mild weather, this shouldn’t be a problem.
Give your family a safe place to live in while outdoors with this tent from Peaktop. This 3-room tent can easily fit 8 people. Aside from the sleeping quarters, you will also get a living area with this one that can be used to fit all your camping gear and can also double as an extra sleeping space. With its durable and reinforced materials, this should have no problems keeping you safe from the elements.
- The 3 rooms are fairly large. You can easily fit in 2 people inside and sleep comfortably. There is also a living area that you can use as an extra sleeping space.
- The materials of this product are sturdy and durable. The fabric used for the walls are made from polyurethane-coated fabric materials. The poles are made from fiberglass materials.
- The flysheet included boasts of 210T polyester material, so you can be assured that it keeps water and cold weather out. It has good ventilation, as well as the materials, are breathable.
- Furthermore, this is one of the more affordable big tents you can get today.
- Some said it can be difficult to set up.
This is advertised as a 6 person tent but it is spacious enough that can actually fit 6 more persons, making this a 12-person tent. There is a sleeping compartment that can fit 6 people and a vestibule where 6 more people can fit in.
- There are dividing walls in the sleeping compartments, which can offer some extra privacy to those who might need it. It can accommodate up to 12 people, making this an ideal choice for those looking for more sleeping space.
- It is a durable tent to get. The groundsheets are sewn-in so that bugs won’t get inside. There is also a mosquito net to protect the sleeping quarters.
- There are 2 side entrances and one front entrance, offering seamless access to users.
- It holds up well against high levels of rains. Many people also said it was not that difficult to set up.
- There weren’t a lot of negative reviews with it. The only gripe is that the inside color of the fabric can seem bright in the morning.