Just because you are spending your time outdoors, away from the luxuries of your home, doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice sleep. You don’t want to lose sleep because you slept on an uncomfortable and hard ground. Why do that when you can bring an air bed with you and sleep on something that feels like you are back home in the comforts of your own bed?
Let us help you find the best air bed that will work for your camping needs. From lightweight air beds to those that inflate in seconds, we made sure you have the best options, so you can choose well. Find out which air beds we recommend for your camping needs below.
Best air bed 2022
Going camping with your loved-one? Don’t go without this air bed. It is a feature-packed air bed that won’t disappoint. With 35 structured air coils inside, you can be assured that it won’t lose air overnight. It will hold up heavier loads well and won’t get punctured easily, thanks to its material that is puncture-resistant. It inflates to your level of firmness in just 3 minutes. No need to bring extra pillow because the bed already has a raised upper portion to provide ample support to your head and neck.
- This air bed is truly comfortable to use. The support and comfort it provides are unparalleled.
- The surface features a flock coating with waterproof features. You might not have to bring extra blankets when camping out.
- It is puncture-resistant, great for the harsh outdoor life.
- It inflates fast – just 3 minutes. You can even get your desired level of firmness.
- It doesn’t sag even under heavy weight.
- There is no need to bring an addition pump because it has already been built-in. There is also a built-in pillow.
- It comes with a premium price.
This inexpensive air bed is just what you should look for if you are on a tight budget. The flocked top is completely waterproof and it comes with nifty safety valve to prevent the mattress from losing air. When deflated and folded, it is small enough to fit inconspicuously in your camping luggage.
- Ideal for solo use. It is one of the cheapest options out there as well.
- This air bed has a surface that feels comfortable and boasts of waterproof functions. The surface also provides traction, to prevent your blanket or sleeping mat from slipping off.
- It inflates and deflates rapidly. It only has one minute of inflation time, depending on how firm you want it to be.
- This is quite the durable air bed. It features vinyl coil beam construction inside, which is what makes this hold up well against frequent use.
- It folds easily and doesn’t take up a lot of space. It is also very lightweight, making this easy to carry around for camping.
- If you get a defective product, the manufacturing company will repair or replace it.
- Some said it is smaller than what was advertised.
This air bed for two people has all the bells and whistles you might be looking for in an air mattress – spacious enough for two people, easily deflates and folds down, can be inflated with ease and retains air well. This product even comes with a repair kit. Should you get rips or holes on your mattress while camping out, use the repair kit that comes with it to fix issues.
- It has just the right height and firmness when inflated, thanks to its 28 air coils inside.
- The surface is flocked, assuring more comfort.
- It has puncture-resistant materials.
- It is easy to bring on your camping trips because it is lightweight.
- This bed comes with 2-part inflation chambers, which means you can choose a different level of firmness on your side of the bed.
- Some said as a double bed, they find it a little bit small.
This reasonably-priced air bed is suitable for the use of two people. You can use either an electric or a hand pump to set it up to the level of firmness. Made from PVC materials, you can be assured that this bed will not succumb to punctures with ease. The coil construction inside is also durable and prevents the mattress from losing air. It has been integrated with 2 sealing points as well, to ensure that it will never leak.
- This mattress is capable of holding up heavier loads. The double bed can accommodate up to 295 kg of weight without losing air.
- It features a double lock valve that ensures air will not dissipate overnight.
- The internal coil structure keeps the bed upright. It doesn’t feel lumpy and seems to have an even comfort.
- The surface of the mattress is flocked for better comfort.
- It comes with a repair kit.
- It comes with a storage space under the pillow, so you can store more of your valuables.
- No need to bring separate pillows because this mattress already has them included.
- This bed is easy to deflate, pack away and store.
- Some people said they had to re-inflate the bed after two days of use.