Rucksack, backpacks, haversacks whatever we may choose to call, is essential components of a trekker or a backpacker’s kit during expeditions. And, when it comes to choosing the right backpack for your expeditions, Berghaus backpack garners most attention in our plethora of choices.
Our understanding of Berghaus backpack reviews leads us to understand why these backpacks have been in vogue for so long and, continue to be so. But, before that, let’s take a peek in the history of Berghaus rucksacs!
The list of things that are essential for a good and safe camping trip must be made well in advance. This eliminates any mishap when items are left out. The trick is to be organised to the point of being compulsive about it. There are a few points to be taken into serious consideration when packing for a camping trip.
Best Berghaus Rucksacks 2022
- Most popular - Berghaus trailhead 65
- Best for hiking - Berghaus Twenty Four Seven Plus 20 Backpack
- Small backpack - Berghaus Twenty Four Seven Plus 10 Rucksack
- Best daypack - Berghaus Twenty Four Seven Plus 25 Rucksack
- Best lightweight backpack - Berghaus F-Light F20 Rucsack
- Best for women - Berghaus Women’s Freeflow II 30 Backpack
With an integrated BioFit back system, this 65 litre capacity holding Berghaus Trail head 65 is an excellent choice if we plan backpacking adventures over a prolonged duration. Weighing about 1.7 Kg, this model of Berghaus backpacking rucksack is equipped with chest strap and hip strap that aid in easy movement on the go. There are provisions for keeping water bottles and, side pockets for keeping important stuff such as maps and other hiking paraphernalia.
- Biofit back adjustment feature is the highlight here as it aids in even distribution of load across the shoulders, back and the hip.
- This version of Berghaus backpacking rucksack has a large storage in the form of a top pocket with an extendable lid that provides for keeping provisions in an easily accessible manner.
- The water bottle storage in this model ensures we access water easily to keep ourselves hydrated.
- Berghaus trailhead 65 is an entry level backpack and hence, can be disappointing for those of us who need a bigger rucksack.
- Besides, the water proof cover i.e the rain cover which does not stand strong against very heavy rains coupled with strong winds, given its inability to self tighten.
Berghaus Trail Head 65 is about 77 x 44 x 30 in dimensions.
This backpack has raving customer reviews as a starter’s back pack. With sturdy straps and clips and with a rain cover, Berghaus trail head 65 is a delight among children who look forward to using it in their camping trips!
Another backpack that is best for hiking is Berghaus Twenty Four Seven Plus 20 Backpack. Weighing only 410 g with a capacity of 20 L, it is equipped with huge storage comprising of internal and external pockets wherein, electronic gadgets, walking gear and other equipments can be stored.
This model of Berghaus rucksack hiking comes with an adjustable chest strap that aids in wearing the backpack without straining the back. Other notable features include a grab handle and a laptop sleeve. With its large sized pockets internally and externally, it aids us in an organized activity of hiking, skiing or camping.
- The best feature about Berghaus Twenty four Seven plus 20 Backpack is its flowback system that gives the much needed cushioning to our back through the vented air foam placed between our back and the pack, easing out any kind of discomfort. This feature also makes us feel less tired, given the circulation of air on our back.
- This version of Berghaus rucksack hiking is hydration system compatible too. This means, we need not take unnecessary stops to drink water when we can do it on the go, through the inbuilt water bottle holding facility.
- Walking pole attachments in this Berghaus model comprise of walking pole attachment points that aid us in less wear out and, keeps us organized and focussed in our activities.
- Berghaus Twenty four seven plus 20 rucksack gets its miss off the mark by its size, which is rather small. Hence, its versatility is curbed to our needs pertaining to our daily routine.
- The zip of the internal pockets are stiff. Hence, a little carelessness will result in breaking them.
Berghaus Twenty four seven plus 20 is about 47 cm high, 27 cm wide and 22 cm deep.
Over all, Berghaus Twenty four Seven plus 20 Backpack is great with rave reviews from customers except for the stiff zipping on the internal and external pockets.
Weighing about 260 g, Berghaus Twenty four seven plus 10 rucksack is a light weight and compact rucksack that holds a capacity of 10 L. True to its name, it is a versatile pack that serves our purpose twenty four seven! With enough storage space for electronic gadgets and with an internal organizer, this model of Berghaus sure fits our brief of a backpack needed for daily use. This model of Berghaus small rucksack is also equipped with grab handles and key clips.
- With an incorporated flow back system, the comfort quotient of this backpack is raised manifold. This feature ensures that our backs are not covered in sweat and stress all the time we carry the load.
- Internal pockets and internal organizer make sure that we do not fumble for things we search for inside our backpack. With large and deep storage space, this Berghaus model is at par with our expectations from an every day usable backpack. Walking pole attachments are featured in this model and, this feature keeps us well organized and stress free during our short travels.
- A laptop sleeve eases our stress over securely carrying our indispensible device.
- There is no chest strap for load adjustment.
- It is not recommended for very long hiking or trekking trips, given its small size.
Approximately 38 cm high, 25 cm wide and 20 cm deep.
Berghaus Twenty four seven plus 10 rucksack is extremely popular among customers as an everyday backpack. It has been more popular with women, given its small size and easy handling.
With a nominal weight of about 480 g, Berghaus Twenty four seven plus 25 rucksack is another modern and compact rucksack equipped with laptop sleeve and internal organizer. It has been designed to feature spacious internal components that can accommodate our lunch, gym kit and other electronic gadgets we choose to carry.
- Flow back system in this Berghaus daypack backpack ensures us a discomfort free back when using this rucksack. Height adjustable chest strap further mitigates uneven load distribution on our back.
- With a reflective detail for visibility in the form of large internal pockets, organizing is a cakewalk with this rucksack.
- Water bottle pocket is also featured in this model of Berghaus daypack backpack which ensures we remain hydrated through the trip.
- Unlike the higher models, Berghaus Twenty four seven plus 25 does not have the number of internal pockets that we would have expected.
- Besides, it is a small ruck sack and hence, its uses are limited to events in our daily grind such as going to office or school or, shopping.
Berghaus twenty four seven plus 25 rucksack is about 49 cm high, 28 cm wide and 24 cm deep.
From customers’ reviews on this Berghaus model, we have deduced that despite the minor misses in a few cases that concerned stiffness in zipping the internal pockets and, a not-so-prompt tightening of the chest strap, this has been a leading purchase for all those who love to shop and, hit the beach.
With a capacity of 20 L and weighing approximately 175g, Berghaus F-Light F20 rucksack is water resistant and can accommodate a variety of essentials in its main compartment and small front pocket. The berghaus lightweight backpack is better if you prefer to carry light during your trips, especially if you are travelling by air.
- This model of Berghaus lightweight backpack is a delight for office goers who can accommodate their essentials like phones, tablets and stationery items in the front zipped pocket. This feature gives us an easy access to the things we need.
- The height adjustable chest strap aids in even distribution of weight making us free from stress on back and shoulders.
- The chest straps in Berghaus F-Light F20 Rucsack are thin and, can accommodate some more padding for a better cushioning effect.
- Internal organizer is lacking in this model of Berghaus lightweight backpack, as there are not many internal pockets for maintaining your stuff exclusively.
Berghaus F-Light F-20 rucksack is about 50 cm high, 27 cm wide and 21 cm deep.
It is viewed by customers as a cross between simplicity and class. Customers have expressed extreme satisfaction over the use of these light weight rucksacks, given their choice of vibrant colours.
Weighing about 1.3 kg, Berghaus Women’s Freeflow II 30 Backpack is a much sought after Berghaus womens backpack, given its heightened level of security and comfort. With a capacity of 30 L, this version of Berghaus womens backpack is equipped with BIOFIT™ technology that makes the back, shoulders, hips and the chest free from physical duress.
- The free flow back system is highlighted with its ergonomically designed backpanel that not only aids in much needed ventilation but also provides the shoulders, chest and back with comfort. Besides, the chest straps are height adjustable.
- With a zipped internal lid pocket, this Berghaus womens pack comprises of a zipped hip belt pocket too which aids in keeping extremely handy and reachable items that would otherwise disappear in the main compartment.
- It is hydration system compatible.
- One of the drawbacks in this model of Berghaus womens backpack is lack of expansion of the bag.
- Albeit its versatility, it may not be a comfortable choice in cycling events, depending on the load we carry.
Berghaus Women’s Freeflow II 30 Backpack measures about 68 cm high, 31 cm wide and 29 cm deep.
Equipped with a rain cover for protection from moisture, a grab handle and, with walking pole attachments, Berghaus Women’s Freeflow II 30 Backpack is a hit among women who use it not only for daily purposes but also, effectively for hiking and trekking expeditions.