Coleman tents have slowly emerged as one of the best in camping gear, while the company has steadfastly held on to this position of being numero uno for many generations. Coleman tents can always be relied upon to keep you and your family safe and warm and protected from the elements. There is a wide range to choose from and the company keeps coming up with new models to suit any camper’s needs. This is the ideal choice for campers, athletes, and beach bums providing needed shade and shelter while taking advantage of the beauty of nature. It is safe to say that Coleman tents are the standard that everyone looks up to!
Best Coleman tent 2022
- Best 2 man tent - Coleman Cobra 2
- Best 3 man tent - Coleman Coastline 3 Plus
- Best 4 man tent - Coleman instant tent 4
- Best 8 man tent - Coleman 8 man tent
Compare Coleman Tents
|#||Product||Weight (kg)||Dimensions||Packed size (cm)||Pitching time (m)||From price|
Coleman Cobra 2
Best 2 man tent
|2.05||257 x 125 x 87 - 2 person||48 x 18 x 15||5||€ 129,93|
Coleman Coastline 3 Plus
Best 3 man tent
|7||220 x 200 x 155 - 3 person||60 x 20 x 20||10||€ 129,75|
Coleman instant tent 4
Best 4 man tent
|9||243 x 243 x 162 - 4 person||20 x 20 x 103||6||€ 193,11|
Coleman 8 man tent
Best 8 man tent
|20.7||396 x 396 x 208 - 8 person||85 x 30 x 30||20||€ 216,99|
If you are looking for a Coleman tent (2 man), then the Coleman Cobra 2 is the best suited for your preferences. It is a lightweight, yet sturdy tent that is apt for the budding adventurist or young couple wishing to leave their stress and tension behind to venture into the wilderness.
- A quick and easy to erect design, you can get it pitched in minutes without any help.
- The use of aluminium poles ensures that this tent performs in inclement conditions but retains its lightweight credentials.
- The compact size ensures the Coleman tent (2 man) fits into a backpack without hassle and doesn’t weigh you down.
- The wedged tunnel design is wind responsive and strong so you are dry and protected during high winds.
The Coleman Coastline 3 Plus is one of the top Coleman 3 person tents out there -sturdy, stable and built for easy pitching; this tunnel tent provides excellent space for 3 people with ample living and storage space to cope with all your kit, even on extended stays. Stay protected from the outdoor elements with the new rising groundsheet that combines comfort with the excellent ventilation and easy-clean capabilities of a traditional flat groundsheet.
- Three entrances and windows for great ventilation, while the mesh inner is spacious for an outdoor dining room that also keeps insects and bugs away.
- The Coleman 3 person tent has a PE rising groundsheet which provides weather protection.
- Colour coded poles, pole sleeves and bedroom inner hooks minimize pitching errors.
- PVC windows increase visibility and allow light into the tent but provide privacy when required.
- Features 2 doors so you do not need to re-pitch if the wind direction changes.
- Fibreglass poles with sections short enough for them to be packed easily into a rucksack.
- The riser groundsheet allows cool air to enter at the base of the tent and then warm air is pushed out through the ventilation panels
The Coleman Instant Tent (4 person) makes camping easy so you can enjoy every moment of it. The tent can be set up instantly and taken down exactly the same way. The spacious tent fits a queen-sized airbed, while the two inner storage pockets provide a place to put your necessities. The remarkably fast pitching technology works great for more active campers who seek a reliable, small but convenient and comfortable tent.
- With robust steel poles already connected to the Coleman instant tent (4 person), the spider like structure can be pitched in just one minute!
- Sturdy polyguard fabric, the efficient WeatherTec system, and an integrated, vented rainfly keep you safe from the weather.
- Reflective guylines aid in visibility when it is dark.
- Fully integrated sewn-in groundsheet for clean, dry and bug-free camping, also fire retardant.
- Double layer windows provide utmost comfort and convenience.
The Coleman Cortes Tent Big Top Octagonal is the appropriate Coleman 8 man tent when you want to go camping in large numbers. It is constructed using top grade materials, so that its durability remains intact despite the harshest of weather conditions and after years of usage. The biggest advantage is that it takes hardly 15 minutes to set up and take apart.
- This Coleman 8 man tent features steel poles that impart robustness to the structure.
- Colour coded pole attachments makes pitching hassle-free and fast.
- The interior is spacious and has room for two queen-sized airbeds or 8 people in sleeping bags.
- WeatherTec system along with a full zippered rainfly keeps the interiors dry if it rains.
- Windows and mesh roof improve air circulation.