If you can’t go without tea all day but you can’t always prepare one, especially when you are always on the go, you should consider investing in a flask that is capable of holding prepared tea. You can take that flask anywhere you go, ensuring that you always have tea to consume when you need it.
Flasks have come a long way when it comes to construction and features. There are now many flasks that are capable of keeping tea nice and warm and fit for consumption. If you like your tea cold, you can also rely on these flasks to keep your tea properly insulation, so it will retain its cold temperature.
Flasks differ when it comes to design, capacity, construction and insulation properties. We took it upon ourselves to find the best ones that will work best for different tea drinkers. Read on to know which flasks we recommend.
Health Benefits of Drinking Tea
Why should you drink tea in the first place? Other than having a unique flavour, tea is also a preferred drink by many people because the following benefits:
Tea Has Antioxidative Properties
Tea is one of the best sources of antioxidants. In fact, it contains more antioxidants than regular tea. Its antioxidative benefits can help protect our cells from premature death. This has a wide range of effects including slowing down the aging process, preventing exterior elements from damaging the cells, promoting healthy and youthful skin functions and healthy organs.
You can also combat the effects of stress with the help of antioxidants. Stress tend to have bad effects to the cells. Stress hormones can cause premature cellular death but with the help of antioxidants, that can be prevented.
It Can Help with Weight Management
Tea has thermogenic properties. This means that drinking tea can help in burning fats in the body. If you want to lose more weight, you need to drink more tea. If you want to manage your weight, tea can also be a good ally.
Additionally, tea’s fat-burning properties can help in producing more energy. You can get a lot of energy without relying too much on caffeine.
Tea Can Reduce Your Risks of Diseases like Cancer and Cardiovascular Diseases
Many researches have proven the contribution of tea when it comes to the prevention of debilitating and fatal disease such stroke, heart disease and cancer. With its weight-reducing benefits, it may also help in preventing diabetes.
It Has Shown Benefits When It Comes to Protecting the Bones
Do you want to enjoy having stronger bones? Consider drinking more tea. It has shown benefits in strengthening the bones and preventing bone degeneration from happening.
Best Flask for Tea Reviews
Here are the best flasks you should buy:
- Thermos ThermoCafe Stainless Steel Flask
- Pioneer Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Leak-Proof Flask
- Thermos Stainless King Flask
- BeMaxx Fitness Active Flask
- Vango Vacuum Flask
Check out the following features of flasks:
This stainless steel flask from Thermos is available in sizes 500ml to up to 1 litre. It features double wall vacuum insulation properties that ensure your tea will remain hot or cold for hours. Made from stainless steel materials, this flask will not succumb easily to damages. It also remains cool to the touch even if you pour piping hot tea inside it.
What you will find remarkable about this is how easy it is to use. Just twist the top and pour the tea out. You don’t need to remove the stopper to pour yourself a cup of tea.
- Many customers have used this for years and it’s still holding up well. It still manages to keep tea hot even if they have used this flask for years already. You can get scalding hot tea for up to 48 hours until it starts to lose temperature.
- Tea lovers will like the stopper. You can put your tea bag inside. You can also pour just the right amount of tea without worrying that everything will pour right out.
- A lot of customers can attest to the fact that this flask does not leak water. It is small enough to stash in your bag and lug around with you for camping or many other purposes.
- It is affordable and quite easy to clean.
- Some said they find the cap a bit rough to the touch. If you open it, it might grate on the palms.
This should be a good day flask. If you are only bringing your tea flask with you for a few hours of trekking or camping, get this. It will keep your tea hot for as long as 8 hours. If you prefer your tea cold, don’t worry because this will also keep your tea cold for as long as 24 hours.
You will like how durable this flask is, having been integrated with 18/10 stainless steel material. The inner and outer shell keeps the contents inside to prevent leaking. The lid has a one-push feature. You can release pressure from the hot drink and pour your tea without drips or leaks.
- This is a good-priced flask with commendable insulation properties.
- It comes in different colours.
- It makes use of superior stainless steel material.
- You will like its one-piece push-button system that ensures you can pour your drink without spills. You don’t need to unscrew the lid.
- The lid can be used as a cup.
- Many customers have used this for camping and said this has kept their drink hot for hours.
- The size is just right it. It’s not too heavy as well.
- It keeps its contents fresh as well. It prevents tea from going stale easily.
- Some said the push-button lid tends to get stuck sometimes.
This flask makes use of vacuum technology to keep hot drinks hot for as long as 18 hours and cold drinks cold for as long as 24 hours. It stays cool to the touch even when you have piping hot tea inside. Additionally, it prevents the exterior of the flask from sweating due to heat or cold.
- This keeps hot drinks hot longer than many other flasks out there.
- It has a nice capacity that should be just right for your everyday flask needs. It can accommodate up to 4 cups of tea.
- It is well-built and designed to withstand some abuse.
- It comes with a serving cup.
- You can get a 50-year guarantee.
- It features a twist and pour technology, eliminating the need to twist the cap to pour out your drinks.
- It’s a bit pricier than others.
Keep your tea hot for as long as 12 hours or cold for up to 24 hours with this flask. Thanks to its double-layered vacuum walls, it should be able to maintain internal temperature with ease. The wide neck bottle design makes this a cinch to clean and refill. You can even add your tea bag inside or if you prefer your tea cold, add ice cubes. Choose from 3 different caps, all of them have been designed to be leak-proof.
- The interior is made completely from stainless steel materials.
- It keeps drinks hot or cold longer than many competing flasks out there.
- It has a nice and attractive modern design. You won’t easily damage it because it has been made to withstand some abuse.
- The three different caps will ensure you are using the right one for the beverage you are drinking.
- It comes with a 100% money back guarantee.
- No tea residues will remain because it has rounded edges inside.
- The wide bottleneck makes it easier to fill with tea and tea bags.
- Some said the outside can be a bit hot to the touch.
Here is another double-walled flask you should consider getting. It has a nice and slim design that should fit well in your bag. The screw top is a more traditional approach to sealing the contents inside. It can keep drinks hot for as long as 12 hours.
- It has a simple design. If you like a flask that does not have a lot of complicated features, this is a good choice.
- There are no additional parts that might break down easily.
- It has a good and solid construction that allows this flask to last for a long time.
- It doesn’t take up a lot of space and keeps contents sealed in.
- Some said it doesn’t pour liquid seamlessly.
Which One Should You Buy?
Let us help you decide even further which of these flasks to get.
Long Insulation Powers: Thermos ThermoCafe Stainless Steel Flask. Do you want your tea to stay warm and taste great even after 48 hours? Get this flask then. It has superb insulation properties that can ensure your tea will stay hot and taste great for a long time. It also keeps the liquids sealed in.
One Push System: Pioneer Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Leak-Proof Flask. If you are always on the go and you have difficulty using both hands to unscrew your flask because you often have your hands full, get this. It features a one-push system that easily allows you to pour your drink over a cup.
Value for Your Money: Thermos Stainless King Flask. This flask is more expensive than others but if you value quality over anything else, this should be a good option for you. The manufacturing company paid a lot of attention to its quality and performance and even backed it up with a long guarantee.
Easy to Use: BeMaxx Fitness Active Flask. This flask is easy to use because of its wide neck design. You can refill it without spilling liquid out. It also comes with an easy-to-clean design that prevents residues from sticking at the opening.
Simple Design: Vango Vacuum Flask. Want something that is easy and simple to use? Get this one. There are no parts that can break down easily.
Tips in Buying the Best Flask for Tea
When it comes to buying the best flask for tea, you would want to choose the one with the features that work for your needs. Here are some tips for buying:
1. Decide which between vacuum insulation and foam insulation works best for your needs.
There are two basic types of flasks – vacuum and foam flasks. Vacuum insulated flasks are great when it comes to retaining the temperature inside the flask. That is because the vacuum technology prevents the exterior temperature from getting inside the bottle. Foam insulation also works in keeping the temperature inside the bottle stable, but it makes use of foam to keep exterior air from circulating inside the flask.
2. Choose those with stainless steel interiors.
Stainless steel is the best material for flasks because it is resistant to corrosion. It is also a non-toxic material, assuring you that no chemicals will leach to your drink. It is non-absorbent as well, so you can clean your flask without worrying that the tea taste will remain.
3. Check how long it can keep your tea hot or cold.
Not all flasks function the same way. Some flasks will keep your tea hot for more than 12 hours while others might only be capable of keeping your drink hot or cold for less than 6 hours. Which one you should get will depend on your needs.
4. Pick the right size of flask.
Do you want to bring prepared tea that will last you the entire day? You might want to get something bigger to accommodate that need. Flasks can accommodate litres of tea or any beverage but there are also smaller ones for those who don’t need to bring such a big amount of tea.
What to Do Next?
Have you decided which one to get? Make sure you click the links of the products, so you can finally have it delivered to you. You will also find more product reviews on our homepage. Check out which products are great for people who love the outdoor life.