Walking is not just good for the body, it’s good for the mind as well. Whenever you feel stressed out, you should go out, walk and take a breath of fresh air. This low-energy activity is also good for the joints and your body’s circulation. It’s not as demanding as running. You can even take it up a notch and take elevated roads like a nearby hill or mountain.
When including walking in your daily routine, make sure you don’t subject your feet to pain and damage. It’s important to find the best walking boots that will protect your feet from sharp rocks and twigs but can still give enough comfort that you can go walking for hours.
You would want to look for the best leather walking boots. They are stylish but rugged enough to be used outdoors. If you are on the lookout for the best leather walking boots, you came to the right place. This article will help you find the best ones when it comes to comfort, support, style and durability.
Best leather walking boots 2022
- Cheap But Durable - Northwest Territory Mens Inuvik Fully Waterproof
- Best waterproof option - Hi-Tec Men's Eurotrek Lite Wp High Rise Hiking Boots
- Superior Traction - Karrimor KSB Orkney III Ladies Weathertite
Cheap But Durable
This is a high-top leather walking boots that boasts of full padded insoles and tough rubber outsole. This is the perfect pair of walking boots to bring with you on your outdoor expeditions and trips. This pair is completely waterproof. You will find these boots comfortable and stylish to look at.
- They don’t feel and look bulky at all. Many walking boots tend to have that effect but this one doesn’t. The profile is smaller than competing products, which might make this a more ideal choice for smaller people who don’t want something clunky.
- These boots are a true workhorse. Many of those who bought it said this was in heavy rotation in their wardrobe and used heavily for walking and it did not wear out as fast as other brands.
- It has a good level of water protection. You can walk through muddy terrain, wet grass and puddles and still keep your feet dry.
- The fit is more on the wide side, which is actually great if you prefer wearing thick socks in it.
- Many also commented on how lightweight it is. You can easily walk wearing it and not feel like your legs are shackled to something heavy.
- Some said the sole is a bit stiff. It doesn’t have a good traction as well when it comes to walking on smooth rocks.
Best waterproof option
These are some of the most stylish walking boots for men around. It looks well-made from the top to the bottom. It boasts of completely waterproof leather upper that ensures you get a pair that is durable and comfortable. This pair of boots feature Dri-Tec, which is a kind of technology that allows the leather material to be breathable and to keep moisture at bay. As a result, you can walk on any kind of surface and keep your feet dry. It also has a heel height of 9 millimetres, which adds just the right amount of height to the user.
- This really keeps your feet dry. If you like a pair of walking boots that won’t fail you no matter what the road conditions are outside, this is the pair to get. Its waterproof functions are superior.
- The CMEVA midsoles absorb the impact when walking, thereby providing your feet with good comfort and superior. It helps reduce fatigue when walking long distances.
- The outsole is made from a rubber material with a good traction. You can minimize chances of slipping on smooth surfaces.
- The breathability of this pair of boots is good. Users said they were able to use this during the summer season and didn’t have to worry about sweaty feet because of the heat.
- It does require some breaking in before you can use it for longer walking.
This is a pair of rugged-looking boots ideal for women who love the outdoor life. With its 2.4mm American Full Grain Leather upper, you can be assured that your feet are encased in durable and high-quality materials. These are the boots to get if you like your pair with breathable features and superior waterproof functions. The watertite feature of this pair ensures that your feet will stay dry and comfortable no matter what terrain you are traversing.
- These are great-looking boots. They are ideal for outdoor use but can be used for everyday walking as well.
- You will love how stable these boots feel. You can gain confidence while using it on paths that are not even. It also boasts of great traction with its Vibram sole. This sole has lugs that are multi-directional, giving the feet more flexibility.
- A lot of women who wore this said this pair provided the ankle support they needed when hiking on rocky hills. The grip on the ground is good.
- With proper care and maintenance, these boots will hold up well. You can even just wipe the dirt off.
- Some liked how long the laces are. They are great if you prefer to double knot your laces for more stability.
- There are customers who said it isn’t the best when it comes to waterproof functions.