Andres Portable Folding Outdoor Camping Toilet review
More info about Andres Portable Folding Outdoor Camping Toilet
This camping toilet just takes minutes to set up. It has a chair commode design where you will have to insert a toilet bag to catch wastes. It really beats other products because of its portability. Since there is no bulky frame – only the seat and the legs, you can store it in your car with the rest of your camping gear with ease.
It doesn’t require cleaning as well save for wiping and disinfecting the seat. Just remove the toilet bag and dispose of it.
- It’s very simple to set up and when you fold it up, it doesn’t take up space at all. If you are looking for the most portable one that you can also use for backpacking, this is the most ideal one to get.
- It is quite sturdy. It has a maximum weight capacity of 70kg but those who are heavier still were able to use this with no issues.
- If you don’t need it as a toilet, simply use it as a trash bin. It works either way.
- It is inexpensive as well and doesn’t take a long time to clean up.
- You will have to replace the bag, but these bags aren’t costly. It also doesn’t come with a lid so you might need to bring something else to keep the wee smell at bay.