Aqua Quest Hooped Bivvy Tent review
More info about Aqua Quest Hooped Bivvy Tent
This brand has always provided some of the best camping gears out there, so it isn’t surprising to find this one replete with good features. Although more expensive, it has all the bells and whistles one might be looking for in a bivvy bag.
It has 10,000 mm waterproof rating and top-notch breathable functions. Backpackers won’t have problems bringing this with them because of its super lightweight and compact features.
- This can keep moisture from rain and dew away. If you plan on using a bivvy for different seasons, get this one. It also has breathable functions, so you can avoid condensation from building up inside the bivvy bag.
- We like how lightweight this is. It only weighs 1.1 kg so it shouldn’t be difficult to bring. Set-up is done in mere minutes. You can zip it all the way if you want complete protection, but you can also unzip the front panel if you want to enjoy a clear view of the stars.
- The inside is spacious. You can do a lot of things here such as read a book and have a snack.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty.
- This product is more expensive than others.