Bargains Galore Heavy Duty Tent Pegs review
More info about Bargains Galore Heavy Duty Tent Pegs
These round wire tents are 9 inches in length each, longer than most standard tent pegs out there. If you are looking for a less expensive option, this would be a great choice. It can be used easily, and it works fairly well in keeping tents upright. Many buyers have also found an alternative use for this in their house such as with their fencing. It works on “softer” kinds of grounds such as sand and grass.
- These are some of the cheapest tent pegs around, great for those who are on a tight budget.
- Get this if you are looking for something longer. It can provide a deeper anchorage to keep your tent in a stable condition.
- The material is fairly good. It can last for a long time.
- It’s quite a versatile tent peg. It can be used for other purposes such as keeping fencing sturdy. If you need something to keep nets to protect vegetable patches, this should be an ideal option.
- Some said it’s not as heavy-duty as it is advertised.