Berg Large Electric Portable Cool Box review
More info about Berg Large Electric Portable Cool Box
We are smitten with the design of this cool box. It is unlike other cool box designs we have seen, which makes this an ideal choice for people who might want something that looks nicer. It doesn’t disappoint when it comes to capacity. The 45L capacity ensures that you can keep up to 75 330mL cans. They stay cold even when you store them for a few days. Its heating capacity is also ideal. If you are bringing hot foods and want to keep them hot and fresh, this can be a good choice as well.
- The portability of this cool box is one of its strongest suits. It comes with a set of wheels and has a pull along handle that makes this easy to take with you when camping.
- You can use it for both cooling and heating. It comes with 12V cables that you can use to plug it in your car. For keeping your food fresh and hot, just leave it in the compartment and allow its heating capacity of up to 65C to work.
- The capacity is good. Many people were even able to fit bigger bottles of liquor in this. They also compared the temperature to that of their home refrigerator.
- It comes with a storage area for the cord. You don’t need to worry that the cord will get lost.
- Some also said they were able to use this in an upright position. If you need one that will function like a real fridge, this can be a good choice.
- There were no issues with condensation or leaks as well.
- Some said they can’t use ice packs in it.