Berghaus Mens Trailhead 65 Litre Rucksack review
More info about Berghaus Mens Trailhead 65 Litre Rucksack
Featuring a Biofit back system, this rucksack will conform to the shape of your back with ease, so you can achieve optimal comfort even when hauling litres of stuff. The dual height top tension straps also help users get the right fit at the shoulder area, to reduce soreness at the end of the day. The hip belts are already curved, so fitting it is easier.
- This rucksack is one of the most comfortable bags around. It has been loaded with features that promote comfort. It fits the shoulders, the back and the hips comfortably.
- There are a lot of compartments inside as well. You can fit your stuff inside without any issues and still have more room to spare.
- It is compatible with hydration systems.
- It comes with a raincover as well and features attachments for walking poles.
- This is a durable backpack. Many users said they used it a lot and even threw the bag around and it still didn’t show signs of wear and tear.
- It is not waterproof.