Berghaus trailhead 65 review
More info about Berghaus trailhead 65
With an integrated BioFit back system, this 65 litre capacity holding Berghaus Trail head 65 is an excellent choice if we plan backpacking adventures over a prolonged duration. Weighing about 1.7 Kg, this model of Berghaus backpacking rucksack is equipped with chest strap and hip strap that aid in easy movement on the go. There are provisions for keeping water bottles and, side pockets for keeping important stuff such as maps and other hiking paraphernalia.
- Biofit back adjustment feature is the highlight here as it aids in even distribution of load across the shoulders, back and the hip.
- This version of Berghaus backpacking rucksack has a large storage in the form of a top pocket with an extendable lid that provides for keeping provisions in an easily accessible manner.
- The water bottle storage in this model ensures we access water easily to keep ourselves hydrated.
- Berghaus trailhead 65 is an entry level backpack and hence, can be disappointing for those of us who need a bigger rucksack.
- Besides, the water proof cover i.e the rain cover which does not stand strong against very heavy rains coupled with strong winds, given its inability to self tighten.
Berghaus Trail Head 65 is about 77 x 44 x 30 in dimensions.
This backpack has raving customer reviews as a starter’s back pack. With sturdy straps and clips and with a rain cover, Berghaus trail head 65 is a delight among children who look forward to using it in their camping trips!