Berghaus Twenty Four Seven Plus 20 Backpack review
More info about Berghaus Twenty Four Seven Plus 20 Backpack
Another backpack that is best for hiking is Berghaus Twenty Four Seven Plus 20 Backpack. Weighing only 410 g with a capacity of 20 L, it is equipped with huge storage comprising of internal and external pockets wherein, electronic gadgets, walking gear and other equipments can be stored.
This model of Berghaus rucksack hiking comes with an adjustable chest strap that aids in wearing the backpack without straining the back. Other notable features include a grab handle and a laptop sleeve. With its large sized pockets internally and externally, it aids us in an organized activity of hiking, skiing or camping.
- The best feature about Berghaus Twenty four Seven plus 20 Backpack is its flowback system that gives the much needed cushioning to our back through the vented air foam placed between our back and the pack, easing out any kind of discomfort. This feature also makes us feel less tired, given the circulation of air on our back.
- This version of Berghaus rucksack hiking is hydration system compatible too. This means, we need not take unnecessary stops to drink water when we can do it on the go, through the inbuilt water bottle holding facility.
- Walking pole attachments in this Berghaus model comprise of walking pole attachment points that aid us in less wear out and, keeps us organized and focussed in our activities.
- Berghaus Twenty four seven plus 20 rucksack gets its miss off the mark by its size, which is rather small. Hence, its versatility is curbed to our needs pertaining to our daily routine.
- The zip of the internal pockets are stiff. Hence, a little carelessness will result in breaking them.
Berghaus Twenty four seven plus 20 is about 47 cm high, 27 cm wide and 22 cm deep.
Over all, Berghaus Twenty four Seven plus 20 Backpack is great with rave reviews from customers except for the stiff zipping on the internal and external pockets.