Berghaus Women’s Freeflow II 30 Backpack review
More info about Berghaus Women’s Freeflow II 30 Backpack
Weighing about 1.3 kg, Berghaus Women’s Freeflow II 30 Backpack is a much sought after Berghaus womens backpack, given its heightened level of security and comfort. With a capacity of 30 L, this version of Berghaus womens backpack is equipped with BIOFIT™ technology that makes the back, shoulders, hips and the chest free from physical duress.
- The free flow back system is highlighted with its ergonomically designed backpanel that not only aids in much needed ventilation but also provides the shoulders, chest and back with comfort. Besides, the chest straps are height adjustable.
- With a zipped internal lid pocket, this Berghaus womens pack comprises of a zipped hip belt pocket too which aids in keeping extremely handy and reachable items that would otherwise disappear in the main compartment.
- It is hydration system compatible.
- One of the drawbacks in this model of Berghaus womens backpack is lack of expansion of the bag.
- Albeit its versatility, it may not be a comfortable choice in cycling events, depending on the load we carry.
Berghaus Women’s Freeflow II 30 Backpack measures about 68 cm high, 31 cm wide and 29 cm deep.
Equipped with a rain cover for protection from moisture, a grab handle and, with walking pole attachments, Berghaus Women’s Freeflow II 30 Backpack is a hit among women who use it not only for daily purposes but also, effectively for hiking and trekking expeditions.