CampFeuer Tunnel Tent review
More info about CampFeuer Tunnel Tent
This tent was designed for the use of 6 people. It comes with a movable entrance to ensure that there is no need to re-pitch when the weather gets high. Its main feature is its 5000 mm water column that ensures water will not get in your tent in case of a heavy rain.
The inside features sleeping spaces. There is a dividing wall to provide more privacy to users. Add the ground sheet for more protection against the elements and you are good to go. With this tent’s taped seams, you can be assured that it will last long.
- This tent has superior water protection. It has been tested by users under heavy rain and there are no leaks inside.
- It comes with detailed instructions on how to set up. It’s quite easy to set up as well. Even one person can set it up with very little help from others.
- The front door is movable. It prevents the need to re-pitch the tent if the wind is in the way.
- This tent is more affordable than others.
- You might need to sew the underlay to the skirt of the tent.