Coleman 70Qt Xtreme Hard Cooler review
More info about Coleman 70Qt Xtreme Hard Cooler
Spending a few days in the camping site or in your RV? Make sure you get this one. It is built for such a purpose. It provides the best insulation technology that ensures your food and drinks will stay cold for days. The insulated lid keeps the cold locked inside and the walls have extra insulation properties to ensure no cold air will escape. This high-quality cool box is just what you need if you are an avid camper.
- This boasts of 91 liters of capacity. It can accommodate a lot of camping goods such as beers, water bottles and fresh produce. If you need a smaller one, this same model also comes with smaller capacities of 47, 48 and 66 litres.
- It has one of the best cooling performances around. It can keep your foods ice cold for up to 120 hours.
- It can double as a seat as well. It is so strong that you can sit on it. It can accommodate up to 113 kg of weight.
- This cool box is one of the most efficient ones around as well. It features an insulated base and lid to prevent cold air from escaping. It makes use of polyurethane, which is one of the best materials when it comes to its insulation properties.
- It is very efficient even when using it in the summer season. When it gets in contact with a hot ground, what it does is transfer the heat into the cooler. When you lift the cool box, the heat will then be transferred into the air.
- It is portable and easy to carry. The handles are quite strong.
- Some said you shouldn’t let the water level reach the tap because it can leak water through there. It is also a bit more expensive than others.