Coleman Coastline 3 review
More info about Coleman Coastline 3
The best 3 man tent out there is perhaps the Coleman Coastline 3 Plus. If you are looking for a tent that keeps you protected from all the elements, this is a good choice. Its rising groundsheet that has been crafted from poly-blend ensures comfort even though this isn’t a sewn-in one. It also has a good level of ventilation and is a cinch to clean as well.
- Cool air effectively enters from the bottom of the tent through the riser groundsheet and warmer air gets pushed out with the help of the tent’s ventilation panel.
- There is plenty of storage space so if you need more to store your camping gear, this is a good choice for you. It is also ideal for taller people because of its considerable headspace.
- It already comes with 2 doors, so you don’t have to change the direction and re-pitch the tent if there are changes in wind direction. There are guy lines to keep the tent stable.
- This has improved visibility with its PVC windows. Light can stream inside but doesn’t intrude so much on your privacy.
- If you are using electrically-powered camping devices, there is a power cord vent that will allow you to run the cable inside your tent.
- There is a spacious sleeping area in addition to a large storage area in this best 3 man tent.
- It’s a bit expensive.