Coleman Hudson 450 review
More info about Coleman Hudson 450
If you want a sleeping bag to take along on your family trips, then the Coleman Hudson 450 Sleeping Bag will give you all the comfort you need during a cold night. Coleman Hudson sleeping bags come with cooltherm insulation that uses hollow fibers for more loft and superior insulation but without the weight.
- Roomy – This is a spacious bag that is wide enough (90cm), especially for those who do not like the restricted movement inside a mummy-style sleeping bag.
- Comfortable – The hood with pillow pocket and the flannel inner lining adds to the overall warmth and comfort.
- Great price – The four season sleeping bag is a good buy you can get for under £50.
- Warm – Coletherm technology hollow fibres give the best warmth without the weight and also has high loft, improving the insulation.
- Not for all 4 seasons – The Hudson 450 does not perform well in extreme cold temperatures and hence should be treated as more of a 3 season bag and not four.
- Large packed size – The bag size can prove to be large even after it is packed into its stuff sack and hence may not be suitable for hiking or backpacking.
Dimensions : The dimensions of the sleeping bag are 235 x 90 cm and when packed in its stuff sack it reduces to 40 x 35 cm.
Customers who have used the Hudson 450 feel that it is a great sleeping bag that is ideal for trips with your family and keeps you really warm. It has very satisfied customers on Amazon with an overall star rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars.