Darn Tough Boot Cushion Sock review
More info about Darn Tough Boot Cushion Sock
If you’re looking for a thermal sock that is well-made and long-lasting, look no further than Darn Tough’s Full Cushion Sock for Hikers. Made in Vermont, Darn Tough socks excel at keeping your feet comfortable even in extreme winter conditions.
Best for active lifestyle
If you’re looking for a pair of socks for active winter activities such as nordic skiing or hiking, these are an excellent choice for moisture control. They were a great choice for our leisurely activities as well like hiking around our neighborhood. They also are a great choice or if you tend to have sweaty feet.
Merino Wool is an excellent fabric that naturally wicks and we recommend these socks for extreme activities as well as daily activities in the cold. Darn Tough also makes excellent socks for other sports such as skiing and trail running, but their hiking socks are their most popular and versatile because they perform well for outdoor activities like hiking as well as daily use.
We recommend the version of these socks that come with a full cushion on the bottom. This feature can kept our feet comfortable and prevented irritation in a variety of winter shoes and boots. They also offer a little more protection to keep your feet and skin comfortable in harsher winter climates.
- Darn Tough socks have a lifetime guarantee, so your purchase is guaranteed for quality.
- These socks are exceptional at moisture-wicking and keeping your feet dry while sweating.
- These Merino Wool socks are breathable even in extreme conditions or during extreme activities such as winter sports or snow sports.
- The cushioned bottom is great for hiking or walking and keeping the bottom of your feet comfortable in winter shoes and boots. They also offer arch protection.
- These socks can be pricier than other options, so aren’t as affordable.