Dometic CoolFreeze review
More info about Dometic CoolFreeze
This is the most expensive camping fridge in this list, but the price is justified with its full spectrum of features. First, it has a remarkable 31-litre capacity, which is good for larger groups of campers who might need to store more food and drinks. It has a freezing capacity of up to -15 degrees Celsius, just right for preventing those meats and fishes from perishing.
It makes use of compressor cooling technology, so you can be assured that it truly does work in keeping your food and drinks adequately cool. There is even an interior LED light integrated so even if you open it at night, you can still see the contents. The handles are integrated for easier grip. It also comes with a digital display to let you easily control the temperature.
- This comes with all the bells and whistles, making this product such a user-friendly one. It has an easy access at the top so no need to allot extra space for its opening. It’s quite a slim fridge as well. It carries more stuff but doesn’t occupy a large footprint.
- Customers not only like how this effectively keeps everything cold but also how it runs silently. You can even reduce vibrations even further by placing a rubber mat underneath it.
- It also does a great job in cooling drinks fast. In case you run out, just put more drinks in this camping fridge and after a while, you should be able to have a cold drink again. Its freezing properties are reliable as well, great for bringing all those meats and seafood on your camping trip.
- The thermostat is easy to control as well so you can go as high up in temperature or lower for freezing needs.
- It is quite pricey, but many people would readily spend money on this for its wonderful features.