Garmin Fenix 5 Multisport review
More info about Garmin Fenix 5 Multisport
Made from stainless steel bezel material, this watch is as durable and good-looking. It has a GPS system and GLONASS EXO antenna built into it to provide you with accurate readings of location. The lens is coated with an anti-glare coating for easier readings no matter how bright it is outdoors. It also features Bluetooth connectivity, so you can transfer your data effortlessly to your computer.
This is the watch to go for if you are looking for smart features. You can get Connect IQ app support and notifications using this watch. It also features interchangeable bands, so you can customize to your heart’s content. It comes in a smartwatch mode with a battery life that can last for up to 2 weeks.
- It has a lot of smart features that provide you with notifications and gives accurate information such as the status of your training. It also has nifty features like a recovery advisor, great for those who are training.
- The battery life in smartwatch mode is long. In GPS mode, it can last for as long as 24 hours. It also has a battery saver mode.
- The anti-glare coating is a nice touch. This makes it easier to check your information and status.
- Ideal for all types of sports.
- Some said the vibration feature is almost imperceptible. It can be hard to notice when you are very active.