GEERTOP 1 Person 4 review
More info about GEERTOP 1 Person 4
This affordable tent has weather-proofing materials. It has flysheet covers capable of protecting the tent from water in case of a rainstorm and can protect your tent from morning dew as well. It is reinforced by lightweight aluminum poles. Although boasting of lightweight capabilities, you can be assured that this tent will hold up well against stronger winds.
Double-stitched seams backed by a tape seal ensures it stays intact and rip-free even when subjected to a good amount of rough handling. It comes with reflective materials. Get this if you want your tent to be visible for added safety at night.
- It is a highly durable tent with sealed edges and materials that can keep moisture at bay. The aluminum poles are easy to use and can keep the tent standing upright.
- There are 2 windows in this tent, great for increased airflow so the inside of the tent doesn’t feel stuffy and stifling during the summer season.
- It is one of the lightest tents around with only 1.5 kg of weight. Backpackers who need to carry a lot of stuff will have no problems lugging this around.
- It is an ideal tent that you can use for 3 seasons – spring, summer and fall. You can also easily set it up even with no extra help.
- It is quite roomy. Even people over 6 feet will find sleeping inside comfortable.
- There are actually not a lot of complaints about this product. One person just complained about the reflective gear not being included in his purchase, but this problem can be escalated to the customer service support of the manufacturer.