HeroBeam 2x LED Lantern review
More info about HeroBeam 2x LED Lantern
If you are looking for a warm white light to lighten your camping adventures after the dark, then look no further that the HeroBeam LED Lantern. It is a worthy contender to consider. This is a camping lantern that comes with the latest LED technology with 3 48mm COB strips. The Herobeam® LED rechargeable lantern – 2016 COB Technology emits 300 LUMENS is a collapsible lamp with good light that suits campers and home users alike.
The light is pretty bright, and the design is resistant to tough weather conditions and some abuse. It has a compact 124×86 mm body and weighs 330 grams. This unit’s operation is quite interesting and simple. You could activate it just by pulling the top part to reveal the bright light.
Backed by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year warranty, this product can set your worries to rest.
The light is super bright and has two times the brightness of old technology 30 LED lanterns. This lamp is super shock-resistant and built to withstand use in the wilderness. The ABS body with no glass makes it capable of withstanding the unpredictable UK weather. It has been waterproofed to meet the IpX4 standard.
The whole design of the lamp is compact, collapsible, and lightweight to make it to fit neatly in a rucksack. The lantern is made of metallic graphite with chrome handles and comes in a neatly packed box.
The lamp needs AA batteries, which are relatively inexpensive. The top section of the lamp lifts to reveal the light elements. The top must be pushed down again to deactivate the lamp. There is no fumbling for the switch in the dark.
- Lightweight, compact design
- Collapsible, beautiful constriction
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor uses.
- It is ideal for outdoor activities like camping, fishing, and hiking.
- The burn time of the lantern is long-lasting and less energy-consuming.
- The body is shock-proof, weather-resistant, and water-proof.
- The batteries are inexpensive when compared to the other expensive high-maintenance models.
- The HeroBeam camp light with its 300 lumens light output is very bright and enough to light up a campsite.
- This camp lantern is easy to pack and unpack and carry in a rucksack.
- Plastic construction
- Uses 3 AA batteries.
- The AA batteries do not have a long life when compared to other long-running batteries. So, it is always better to take some spares with you.