Kampa Maddie Wardrobe/Cupboard review
More info about Kampa Maddie Wardrobe/Cupboard
The Kampa Maddie Wardrobe/Cupboard is a portable camping wardrobe best used by campers who camp for many days moving around and setting up their camp site. It’s made of a light weight frame and unique fabric to cover it. It has four shelves and a wardrobe section with hanging rod to hang cloths. Also has a rear mesh to give ventilation and a table top.
- Its light weight and portable
- It can be fixed easily
- It has a good storage space.
- It starts to sag when made to accommodate heavier cloths or more number of cloths
- Its frames are not durable.
- It’s not sturdy when exposed to winds
The customers who have purchased it are happy with its look and its storage space but not very satisfied by its function.