Karrimor KSB Orkney III Ladies Weathertite review
More info about Karrimor KSB Orkney III Ladies Weathertite
This is a pair of rugged-looking boots ideal for women who love the outdoor life. With its 2.4mm American Full Grain Leather upper, you can be assured that your feet are encased in durable and high-quality materials. These are the boots to get if you like your pair with breathable features and superior waterproof functions. The watertite feature of this pair ensures that your feet will stay dry and comfortable no matter what terrain you are traversing.
- These are great-looking boots. They are ideal for outdoor use but can be used for everyday walking as well.
- You will love how stable these boots feel. You can gain confidence while using it on paths that are not even. It also boasts of great traction with its Vibram sole. This sole has lugs that are multi-directional, giving the feet more flexibility.
- A lot of women who wore this said this pair provided the ankle support they needed when hiking on rocky hills. The grip on the ground is good.
- With proper care and maintenance, these boots will hold up well. You can even just wipe the dirt off.
- Some liked how long the laces are. They are great if you prefer to double knot your laces for more stability.
- There are customers who said it isn’t the best when it comes to waterproof functions.