Kijaro Coast Dual Lock Wave Chair review
More info about Kijaro Coast Dual Lock Wave Chair
With a weight capacity of 300 pounds, this heavy duty chair can accommodate heavier loads and more. It is built to last for a long time with its Dual Lock mechanism that ensures the seating doesn’t sag under heavy weight. It is also made from a corrosion-resistant steel frame. It has a good airflow at the back due to the ballistic mesh fabric used for it.
- The weight capacity is ideal for people in need of something that can accommodate heavier loads. You can be assured that this will last for a long time as the steel frame is also resistant to corrosion. It feels stable as well and isn’t difficult to set up.
- The Dual Lock Wave mechanism is a nice feature. When you open or close it, it locks in place. This provides stability. You don’t have to worry that it will suddenly close when you sit down on it. It also doesn’t sag.
- It comes with a lot of pockets. There is also a zippered pouch made from water-resistant materials.
- It has a low profile. You can easily get in and out of the chair. Some said even though it has a low profile, it doesn’t sit too close to the ground. It has just the right height. If you are taller or you have a bad knee, you wouldn’t have issues using this.
- It comes with a carry strap and a carry bag. You can pack and unpack it with ease.
- Some had issues with the chair smelling like chemicals when new. Others also said it’s a bit pricey.