Kungix Camping Tent Stakes Pegs review
More info about Kungix Camping Tent Stakes Pegs
This 10-piece tent pegs are 18 centimeters in length and made from tough aluminium alloy to ensure that you’re getting the sturdiest material to keep your tent upright. Its 7075 Aerospace Aluminium Alloy material is a cut above the rest. Despite its heavy-duty materials, it is one of the lightest tent pegs out there with only 13 grams of weight. It has a “Y” design that ensures the pegs are firmly planted on the ground, no matter what the surface conditions are.
- It is made from sturdy materials. The type of aluminium alloy used for this material is better than most tent pegs out there. It is also resistant to corrosion.
- It is lightweight, so you shouldn’t have to worry about carrying a bag of heavy tent pegs on top of the tent and poles you are already carrying.
- The holding power of these tent pegs is really good. It does work in withstanding high winds. No more worries that your tent will get blown away.
- The reflective pullcord is a nice feature. This makes the pegs easier to see at night, so you are less likely to trip on them. Also, the pegs are easier to pull out, thanks to these pull cords.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Some said these pegs are smaller than what they expected. The bag it came with is also smaller. You might need to transfer them to a bigger bag to prevent the top from poking out.