Landmann Piccolino Portable Charcoal Barbecue review
More info about Landmann Piccolino Portable Charcoal Barbecue
This turquoise-colored grill is definitely a head-turner. We recommend this to people who like more stylish-looking grills that can also be showcased at home. It also comes in other attractive colors. It boasts of 37 cm of grill diameter to cook more food. The grill is chrome-plated to ensure longevity.
This grill is easy to bring with you due to its portable size and ergonomic handles. There is also a lid to keep the contents from flying out during transport.
- This is a portable grill that does its job well. It has a nice size for you to be able to grill more food.
- It comes with a lid ventilation disk and a warming rack. You also get a stainless-steel tong that is already attached to it.
- The cooking grates are made from chrome-plated material, making them easier to clean and maintain.
- You can use charcoal briquettes as well.
- A lot of people also commented on how easy this is to assemble.
- Some said they had to drill a hole at the bottom for ventilation, but others said this vented out just well for them.