Mountain Warehouse Talus Men’s Thermal Baselayer Top review
More info about Mountain Warehouse Talus Men’s Thermal Baselayer Top
Mountain Warehouse thermal underwear takes pride in their IsoTherm technology. This is a kind of technology that effectively retains heat, thereby ensuring warmth for a long period of time. This also boasts of an excellent ability to wick moisture away. It is easy to slip on and off and has a good fit that prevents cold air from seeping in your skin.
- You will like how soft this baselayer is. It does not rub against the skin and features an Isotherm fabric material that truly keeps you warm even when exposed to cold temperatures. Moisture won’t stay long on your skin because this material will absorb it.
- It is lightweight. You won’t even feel like you are wearing a base layer. This is ideal when engaging in outdoor activities that will require you to do a lot of maneuvers such as skiing or snowboarding.
- It is machine washable. It dries up fast as well.
- It is easy to pack as well. It folds down to a very small size.
- The material is breathable. It keeps you warm but without feeling clammy.
- Many people like the way it fits. They said it isn’t too constricting and they didn’t feel like being compressed.
- There were only a few isolated cases of not getting the perfect fit. There is one that did not like the way it fit the neck and there is one who experienced having a bad fit around the wrists.