Norde Thermotech Functional Thermal Underwear review
More info about Norde Thermotech Functional Thermal Underwear
Fend off the autumn or winter cold with this set of thermal underwear. This is an ideal choice for active individuals or those who do a lot of outdoor activities in the winter such as hiking, skiing, snowboarding and paragliding. If you love spending time close to nature even in the winter get this one. The double-seamless technology it boasts of will ensure that you are getting the best thermal properties. Wearing this won’t restrict your movements, thanks to its three-dimensional elastic zones.
- This is a comfortable thermal wear for men. You can easily put this on and wear this under your autumn or winter clothes.
- Those who are into active sports can choose those ones as it does not restrict movements. It is elastic enough that it follows your movements.
- There are silver ions in its polymer structure, keeping the garment free from bacteria. You can be assured that it will stay fresh-smelling for a longer period of time. This might come handy for those taking a vacation up in the slopes or those who might have to go with only a few pairs of thermal underwear for days.
- A lot of users have experienced using this set in extremely cold temperatures and they said this kept them nice and warm. It also kept them dry. It also has a nice stretch to it. It is true to size.
- The fabric is thin but breathable. You don’t feel like your skin is being trapped.
- Many users also commented on how easy it is to wash and how quickly it dries up. That means you can use it for traveling since it doesn’t take a long time to dry up.
- Some said it is longer than they expected. There are also those who did not like the way the fabric felt against their skin. They said it tends to be a bit rough.