Northwest Territory Mens Inuvik Fully Waterproof review
More info about Northwest Territory Mens Inuvik Fully Waterproof
This is a high-top leather walking boots that boasts of full padded insoles and tough rubber outsole. This is the perfect pair of walking boots to bring with you on your outdoor expeditions and trips. This pair is completely waterproof. You will find these boots comfortable and stylish to look at.
- They don’t feel and look bulky at all. Many walking boots tend to have that effect but this one doesn’t. The profile is smaller than competing products, which might make this a more ideal choice for smaller people who don’t want something clunky.
- These boots are a true workhorse. Many of those who bought it said this was in heavy rotation in their wardrobe and used heavily for walking and it did not wear out as fast as other brands.
- It has a good level of water protection. You can walk through muddy terrain, wet grass and puddles and still keep your feet dry.
- The fit is more on the wide side, which is actually great if you prefer wearing thick socks in it.
- Many also commented on how lightweight it is. You can easily walk wearing it and not feel like your legs are shackled to something heavy.
- Some said the sole is a bit stiff. It doesn’t have a good traction as well when it comes to walking on smooth rocks.