Osprey Aether 70 review
More info about Osprey Aether 70
The Osprey Aether 70 is a bigger version of the Osprey Aether 60 litre version. This remains the most popular Osprey backpacking rucksack in the past decade and it is an unbeatable version. Though this version didn’t get any award like the 60 litre version, it is still a capable, comfortable, and multipurpose pack. This 70 litre version is identical to the 60 litre version, but there are 10 litres of additional space to work with.
- Comfortable: The shoulder straps and padding give an overall comfort for the users while carrying it.
- Suspension: The suspension is solid with the latest features incorporated in it.
- Features: The features are wide so that it can fit a wide range of users.
- Lower Straps: The straps are a little short.
- Top Lid Pocket: The accessibility of the top lid pocket is not easy for access an in other models of Osprey
90 (l) x 36 (w) x 35 (d) cm
General Feeling of the Customer
This Osprey backpacking rucksack is an all-rounder and is loved by people around the world who take frequent trips such as climbing and skiing. This product is great and is also less expensive. It is light weight and satisfies all the needs of a backpacker.