Rab Summit 800 review
More info about Rab Summit 800
Rab’s Summit sleeping bags are perfect for alpine campsites where the temperature drop is quite sharp. Utilising the finest performance materials and down filling available, the Summit range has been designed for climbers and mountaineers who require the warmest and lightest sleeping bags for extended use in extreme climates and exposed bivouacs. The Summit 800’s Hydrophobic Down makes sure the light and lofty 650-fill down stays warm in moist environments. It has a snug, weight-saving mummy shape, and the angled footbox prevents your feet from feeling too snug. A 3D draft collar works with the adjustable hood to keep cold drafts out. This mid-weight down-filled sleeping bag is designed for year-round mountain use. The Rab Summit 800 is cut slightly narrower then the ascent range and thus strikes a good compromise between spaciousness, small pack size. A lot of clever design goes into making a great bag like this, they use of trapezoidal baffles, 3D spacing and optimal down weight per channel.
- The Rab Summit sleeping bag has a Pertex Endurance shell for reliable windproofing, comfortable breathability, and high levels of water-resistance for extra protection.
- Soft draw string collars making comfortable seals against the cold.
- Mummy shaped, proportionally assigned differential cut, trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots.
- Full-length zipper on either the right or left side.
- Internal stash pocket keeps electronics running in cool temperatures.
- Includes dry bag stuff bag and cotton storage sack.