Skandika Montana Family Group Tunnel Tent review
More info about Skandika Montana Family Group Tunnel Tent
This eight-berth camping tent is one of the most spacious tents around. There are three rooms for sleeping, giving everyone an option for privacy. You also get three entrances, making it easy to get in and out of it. The peak is at 200 cm and it even has a living area and can accommodate luggage and sleeping pods. It won’t feel claustrophobic in here even when more people are sleeping in it. It is a little bit more expensive but for the space you are getting, it is worth it.
- This tent is very spacious. It can accommodate 8 people but still have more room for big camping gear and luggage bags. There are 3 sleeping quarters so there is more privacy in this space.
- The material is breathable, so air can circulate well and doesn’t condense. It also come with a sewn-in sheet for the floor and a mesh to keep those unwanted bugs out.
- It doesn’t feel constricting inside. There is a lot of headroom. Even larger and taller people can feel comfortable in this.
- The material is flame-retardant and has also been equipped with 5000 mm water column. The sealed seams are top quality. There are even additional perks such as zipper for cable and wires, a sunshade and a lantern hook.
- Some said it isn’t the most ideal for stronger winds. But for relatively mild weather, this shouldn’t be a problem.