Terra Hiker Ultra Lightweight Sleeping Bag review
More info about Terra Hiker Ultra Lightweight Sleeping Bag
This is one of the lightest sleeping bags around with only 1.65 lbs of weight. It is the best if you are looking for a sleeping bag for backpacking or if you simply don’t want your sleeping bag to be hefty. It also rolls and folds down to a small size with a compact height of merely 7.48 inches.
You can rely on this during intense weather conditions as it has a comfort temperature rating of 8C to up to -15C, ideal even when camping out during colder days. The dual side zipper design is also a nifty feature because you can open or close it on both sides of the sleeping bag easily. The zippers don’t snag.
- It is truly a lightweight bag. It even has a small footprint so it can be easily stashed in your bag.
- It has a good comfort and extreme temperature rating. Whether you are camping in the summer or the fall season, you will feel comfortable using this.
- The inside of the sleeping bag is made from cotton that feels a lot like silk. That can elevate your comfort and also seal in the warmth. It also helps prevent moisture from the outside from seeping on the inside.
- The fabric is completely breathable, thereby preventing any form of condensation.
- The length is substantial, so even taller people can use this without a problem.
- The price is affordable and shouldn’t break the bank.
- There were some issues about the lining slipping and clinging to the body. But for the price, many people still think this is the best.