Thermos Cool Box review
More info about Thermos Cool Box
This 32L, non-electric cool box is just right for average camping needs. It has been insulated with polystyrene materials, so you can be assured that it will keep your food and drinks cold for a long time – as long as 8 hours. Use the handle to lock the cool box in place.
- This has a good capacity for basic cooling needs. If you only need something to use for the day, this should be a good choice.
- It has a solid build. Nothing feels like it is going to fall apart. In fact, many of those who bought this have had it for years.
- Many also like how deep it is. They also like how well it retains cold. Many go on road trips using this and they said the cool box kept everything as cold as when they first placed it in.
- It is affordable as well. It gets the job done even when you are paying a fraction of the price of more expensive cool boxes.
- Some said they have issues with keeping the lid closed. One wrong move and it might open up.