Vango Sherpa 65L Rucksack review
More info about Vango Sherpa 65L Rucksack
You will like how this backpack looks. It is certainly fitting for the rugged outdoor life. One of its key features is its Self-Adjust A3 system. This ensures that the bag will fit no matter what the length of your back is. The harnesses included can also be adjusted to fit your preferred level of comfort. And with the use of Excel 600D polyester material, this bag is capable of withstanding rough handling.
- This bag has an adjustable comfort. If you are buying online and not sure which one to get because you can’t test it, it might be better to get this one as you are more likely to find this comfortable, thanks to its self-adjust system.
- The materials used are resistant to rips, wear and tear.
- The harness provides superior comfort as well.
- There are side compression straps to allow users to secure their backpacks.
- The back has ventilated air mesh panels.
- Some said this backpack is too narrow for them.