Wenzel Great Basin Tent review
More info about Wenzel Great Basin Tent
Buying the Wenzel Great Basin Tent – 10 Person by Wenzel is something you should consider if you’re tall. The 10 man tunnel tent from Wenzel has a D style door which is fitted with a zippered window. The roof vents are fitted with mesh. The tent is equipped with multi diameter fiber glass poles.
This provides adequate head space for walking inside the tent. There are 4 windows provided that help in cross ventilation.
There is an E port that can be used to plug electrical instruments. The tent also has a gear loft and convenience pockets.
- The light reflect system helps to illuminate the tent perfectly.
- Two divider curtains creates 3 spacious rooms
- Installation of the tent is not time consuming
- As the pole is made of plastic, it is less durable.
- The water proofing is not adequate to withstand heavy rainfall.
The dimension of the tent is 27 x 10.8 x 10.8 inches. The weight of the tent is 28 pounds.
The customers are happy with the light reflect system that makes the tent very bright. They are also happy with the spacious rooms provided in the tent. The customers have given it an average rating of 4.1 out of a possible 5.